- There are no alternate images available for this product.
A Wonderful World of Hand Shadows
- Twenty hand shadows you can learn
- Fourteen "fingercises" for your hands
- Raymond Crowe's tips for better shadows
- 34 illustrations showing exact hand positions
Raymond Crowe's beautiful hand shadow act featuring Louis Armstrong's "Its a Wonderful World" has been enchanting audiences around the globe.
Now you can perform your own hand shadows with Raymond's new book featuring twenty great shadows you can learn. The diagrams show the exact positions of your fingers...just shine a light and follow Raymond's hands.
A 28-page gem on full-color high-quality glossy paper, saddle-stitched, with a charming old-style design and a classic black-and-white photo frontispiece of Crowe and his hands.
LOG IN TO VIEW PRICES AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WE ONLY SELL TO MAGIC DEALERS AND RESELLERS. PLEASE EITHER LOG IN, OR REGISTER WITH US.