Classic Correspondence from Egyptian Hall Museum Volume 2 contains the second group of 24 annotated letters that appeared in MAGIC magazine during 2010 – 2011. Some letters were written by a well-known magicians while others were written by names long forgotten but all of them contain fascinating information that can be found nowhere else. Each letter has been annotated by Mike Caveney and illustrated using the resources of Egyptian Hall Museum. By turning these columns into a book the author has been able to:
• Include many additional posters, photos, programs, newspaper clippings, etc., that didn’t appear in the original magazine articles.
• Print the images in a larger format.
• Add additional information and annotations to each letter.
• Reproduce every page of the original letter in a size that can be read.
• Make corrections that have come to light since the original publication.
• Include a complete index for the entire book and a bibliography for each letter.
All of the added graphic material makes it feel like you are reading these articles for the first time. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who loves the art of magic. 378 pages, 6 by 9 inches, fully indexed, with beautiful full-color end-sheets.