- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Impossible Close-Up Magic DVD - Ray Kosby
Ray Kosby is one of the most creative close-up magicians you will see. He comes up with original and often offbeat effects and his methods are just as wild. The strength behind his magic is that his routines will fool you. Audiences gasp at his effects -- when they are not speechless all they can say is, WOW! Try to figure out how he accomplishes the routines on this program without watching the explanations -- he will absolutely fool you -- you will have no clue as to how Ray accomplishes these impossibilities.
Routines performed and explained:
The methods are all straight forward and vary in difficulty from self-working to difficult. You will love the magic on this tape. Truly something for everyone. A Meir Yedid Magic product.
- Silver and Bone: A two phase routine which starts with a coin visually penetrating through your hand and concluding with a visual transposition between a half dollar and a jumbo coin. Sidewinder Pretzel: An ordinary pretzel stick is bent at right angles and then twisted into the standard pretzel design.
- Rubber Nightmare: A large rubber band is split into three equal sized bands and then the three bands are shown to be of different lengths -- a small, medium and large. The professor's Nightmare with rubber bands?
- Square One: A startling coin assembly with no covers where the coins assemble to one spot on the table and instantly jump back to the four corners.
- The Bite: Ray's trademark routine where he takes a bite out of a red apple and a moment later he is seen holding a green apple with the same bite missing. No switches and no sleight-of-hand used.
- Twixt the Threads: A coin penetrates through the center of a handkerchief.
- Osmosis: A ball visually penetrates through the center of a clear plastic bag.
- The Picnic Trick: A can of soda is popped open so the liquid splashes. You rub the opening of the can and it heals itself so it is as good as new.
- 1 2 3 4: Four sponge cubes are produced and placed in your fist. The fist is opened to show a giant number "4" made out of sponge. The "4" is then ripped into four separate cubes.
LOG IN TO VIEW PRICES AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WE ONLY SELL TO MAGIC DEALERS AND RESELLERS. PLEASE EITHER LOG IN, OR REGISTER WITH US.